Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42090.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,349,105 (1,339 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)