Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.418 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,628,507 (2,586,000 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)