Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34491.942 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 122% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,218,755 (€3,775) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (39 minutes ago)