Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 47309.520 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,882,115 (€1,773) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)