Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 50485.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 122% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,984,658 (€1,901) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)