Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1154.546 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,318,329 ($U64,370) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)