Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,530,374 (R$ 5,106) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)