Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4718.191 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,460,631 ($b8,152) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)