Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5143.758 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,047,874 ($b6,619) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (35 minutes ago)