Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4701.126 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,005,007 ($b6,595) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)