Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.287 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,303,887 (COL$3,925,073) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)