Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 254.458 IRR / JMD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,966,760 (J$176,716) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)