Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.686 IRR / JMD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,812,771 (J$271,064) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (31 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (44 minutes ago)