Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,452,688 (€1,406) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)