Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35397.911 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,312,512 (€1,902) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)