Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.621 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 123% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 130,499,925 (362,882 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)