Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.008 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,857,587 (245,487 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)