Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.555 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 119% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,586,369 (364,727 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (35 minutes ago)