Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 315.381 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,753,601 (Shilling268,734) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)