Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.129 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,428,511 (Shilling164,046) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)