Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.357 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,590,086 (₩2,076,974) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)