Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 23042.336 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,481,750 (2,842 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)