Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30964.467 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,739,188 (2,026 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)