Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22763.657 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,008,203 (2,373 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (40 minutes ago)