Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.853 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,328,210 (371,063 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)