Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.206 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,774,461 (₨198,632) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)