Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 37690.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,471,299 ($2,984) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)