Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8498.070 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,573,162 (6,069TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)