Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8909.885 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,868,371 (6,270TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)