Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2001.404 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,806,105 (Mex$ 24,886) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)