Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1578.471 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,135,190 (ARS $34,929) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)