Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1486.720 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,427,149 ($U35,936) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)