Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 103% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,145,307 ($2,307) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)