Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3443.117 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,443,056 (12,908 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (29 minutes ago)