Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.449 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,285,073 (1,520,095 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)