Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 580.071 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,963,569 (₨80,962) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)