Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.040 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,851,522 (2,649,661 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (44 minutes ago)