Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.549 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,879,887 (3,084,662 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (34 minutes ago)