Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.042 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,384,398 (5,461,863 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)