Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2544.567 IRR / SZL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,693,821 (Lilangeni23,852) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)