Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 685.455 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,783,335 (₨72,951) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)