Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36082 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,298,082 (Bs 108,913,646) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)