Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3277.500 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,033,450 (Bs 28,691) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (25 minutes ago)