Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 490%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 680.320 IRR / VES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,743,518 (118,685 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)