Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 460.193 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,072,503 (115,327 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)