Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 625.384 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,390,391 (83,773 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)