Cost of living comparison between Mathura, India and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 471.676 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,443,439 (₨92,104) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)