Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 18% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,565,080 (₨72,876) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)