Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,484,675 in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)