Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2990.476 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,177,749 (19,120 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)