Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3473.830 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,613,703 (18,888 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)