Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2285.638 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 76% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,922,750 (37,592 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)