Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1155.943 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,710,940 (46,465 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)