Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 34889.753 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 64% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,313,040 (€2,302) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)