Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4383.403 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,597,406 (12,912 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)