Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4414.679 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,890,557 (15,378 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)