Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1507.524 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,030,543 (35,177₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)