Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1494.834 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,388,708 (35,715₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)