Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.483 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,355,920 (32,953₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)