Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.354 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,252,044 (27,362₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)