Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11241.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,430,733 (R$ 5,198) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)