Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 49180.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,318,969 (€1,511) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)