Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 45898.366 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,403,195 (€1,556) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)