Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.344 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,427,717 (₨136,712) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)