Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.668 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,253,504 (₨132,686) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)