Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 47743.779 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,914,146 (€1,716) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)