Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 47456.156 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,934,682 (€1,769) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)