Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.055 IRRX / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,932,382 (Php63,859) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)