Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3670.060 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 244% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,510,764 (Bs 38,558) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)