Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,596,838 (Bs 189,241,576) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)