Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32442.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,458,316 (2,079 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)