Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,286,397 (€1,655) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)