Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 827.454 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,900,695 (Php86,894) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Genoa costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reynosa costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Amman costs Dinar 254 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)