Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.719 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,657,377 (₨71,931) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)