Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,710,683 (€1,630) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (41 minutes ago)