Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.689 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,675,382 (₨147,852) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)